I'm sure you already have heard about this one but here it comes again....Snake Dash! A must learn technique for all you Snake fans out there. Gameplay made by IGN. Brawl is owned by Nintendo. Plz Rate and comment. Steelca: This is not just a GC controller move. If you change the D pad with the nunchuck wii mote combo to smash down on D pad down, and grab as any other D pad direction, you can do this move just fine :). I use both controllers and it works fine, dunno about the single Wii mote. DarkMark04: DAC on Clasic/pro is done the same way as it's done on gc controller/pro. Although I have only done it with pro.. Anyways 1) run 2) hit any direction on c stick/right joystick but up. 3) immediately tap z+up(on left joystick) after doing the dash with the c stick(right joystick) 16/12-2010 = 6000 Views
Keywords: SSBB, Super, Smash, Bros, Brawl, snake_dash, Advanced, Technique, Tutorial, Snake, Marth, Zelda, Falco, Samus, Pit, Wario, Sonic, Link
No comments:
Post a Comment